Spring has Sprung!
The Pacific Northwest had a stellar transition into Spring this year with highs in the 70’s. Now that the weather has warmed up, you may be thinking about a couple things. Namely, Spring cleaning and possibly yard work. Our team really enjoys anything related to real estate whether it be interior design, gardening, or home improvement, and I’m sure we’re not the only ones. That being said, we thought it would be a great time to put together a list of resources that provide inspiration and ideas for home improvement projects this season!
- Better Homes and Garden Spring Home Projects – Who doesn’t love BHG articles?
- Angie’s List: 5 Home Improvement Projects for Spring – This article covers Spring home maintenance and provides practical tips!
- HGTV Indoor and Outdoor Spring Makeovers – If you don’t love reading, this site is for you. It is filled with short videos on how to spruce up your indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- 8 Spring Home Maintenance Projects that Will Save You Money – Some tips for those who enjoy saving money…which I think is most of us!
- The Spruce – Home DIY Projects – This site is amazing! There are enough DIY tutorials listed here to keep you busy every Saturday for a long time. And how cute is that name?
- Pinterest – The mecca of inspiration and DIY ideas…Check out this board of over 250 pins related to home improvement! There are a variety of posts on cleaning and organizing which could come in handy when Spring cleaning.
So there it is! Six resources for seasonal home decor and Spring home maintenance. We do hope you found some inspiration from this blog, what is the internet good for after all? If you have any projects or ideas that you’d like to share with us please let us know, we would love to hear from you! Lastly, our team is asking that if any of you try out any of these projects, that you take a picture and post it to our Facebook wall (link below)!
The Sarah Robbins and Associates Team
33434 8th Ave S
Federal Way WA 98003
Stay up to date on the most recent market trends and updates from our team by liking our Facebook page!